Hi guys! recently I used this really helpful video tutorial which explains in a very easy way how to get Photoshop CS6 Extended for free, no trial version, but the thing was that the tutorial was in spanish, so now I’ll try to translate it for you all (I speak spanish too, so I’m sorry for any grammar mistake and everything). Anyways, here we go:
- Download Photoshop + Cracks (6 links)
- You’ll get 6 .rar files, select them all, right click and “extract here” [image]
- A folder will show up, open it and click on “Instalador”, then open that Adobe Box and click “siguiente” [image1] [image2]
- You’ll get a new folder called “Adobe CS6”. Just open all the folders here until you get to the “Set Up” box. (The folders are: Adobe CS6 > Photoshop > Adobe CS6 > Set Up)
- INSTALL PHOTOSHOP. (you need to have an Adobe account, remember to select your own language while you install it!)
- You need to know what system your computer operates, so go to Start Menu > Control Panel > System and Security > System > System Type and see if it’s 32 bits or 64 bits [image]
- Now back again to the first folder, open “Crack” and you’ll find two folders, one of them called “32 bits” and the other one “64 bits”, select the one depending of your computer system and you’ll find an archive called amtlib.dll [image] (important: as you can see I select the 64 bits folder, but it’s because I already used the one in the 32 bits folder, I just wanted to show you the image, you have to use the one for your own computer system)
- Copy that archive, go to Start Menu > Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CS6, and paste it. You’ll get an question saying if you want to replace the archive for this new one or have both of them, click “Replace”.
Enjoy your Photoshop CS6!
I hope this helped, all the credits go to this person who is the real creator of the tutorial. Oh, and if it doesn’t work, re-start your computer and then try again :]